Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tayo Faniran of BBA Signs Endorsement Deal With Pay Porte


It’s starting off as a good year for Tayo Faniran of Big Brother Africa as he’s signed an endorsement with an online store, Pay Porte. 
 
Making the announcement of instagram, a clearly happy Tayo, said “Good morning World, #Teamtayo I’m proud to announce to you that Payporte has welcomed me into their family as a Brand Ambassador. This is an office I hold very close to my heart, I promise to do everything possible to make this office move to greater heights , promising that I will be a success to the Payporte family and not a disgrace .

This term Payporte is having me has a part of the family they will raise into greater heights and we will top charts. I humbly and greatly accept this office and whatever duties that comes with it. So help me God. Thank you Payporte for this opportunity. #teamtayo Please join me in welcoming Payporte to the family of greatness , success and wonderful people . Heaven on Earth realm starts now. Go follow our new family on Instagram,Twitter, and every social networks . Thank you.” Great things for him we hope in 2015. Now he can share some of the money with us.



No comments:

Post a Comment