Wednesday, February 4, 2015

‘I bought KC Presh their form to enter Star Quest’ – Eedris Abdul Kareem






Veteran rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem who recently dropped a new song and video in support of the Goodluck Jonathan re-election bid titled ‘Shine Your Eyes’, has said Five Star Music act, Kcee, remains his loyal boy. 

Eedris, in a recent chat with NET, explained how he introduced KC Presh to Kenny Ogungbe in the 90s and how he bought Kcee and his former group mate, Presh the form to enter for the maiden edition of Star Quest, the reality show which they eventually won. In his words: ‘Kcee is my loyal boy, I remember I was the one that took them to Kenny Ogungbe and he promoted them back then. I bought them the forms for the Star Quest competition that they won in 2004, I did a lot of things for most of these artistes back then that most people didn’t get to know about because I intentionally didn’t want to blow my trumpet.’



No comments:

Post a Comment