Friday, June 26, 2015

#WWGA Concert with @GbengaAdenuga scheduled for 12 July 2015 Live at Muson Center Lagos



How time flies. #WWGA: Worship With Gbenga Adenuga is here again. Come Sunday July 12th, at 5pm, the Agip Hall of the MUSON center in Lagos will go alive again.

This is the 4th edition of the glorious series and it is gradually dragging with it every God lovers around town. People even travel in from far Edo State and Abuja! Cool.
Where else could you be on that day? | What else could you be doing at that time?

If you have not been there before, you have an opportunity now. If you have children, please take them along. #WWGA’s children’s department is just splendid.

Hear what some people are saying over the last WWGA Concert:

I am looking forward to the next concert because I was blessed and entertained at the last one. I've only attended one and I felt It was fun throughout it ended very fast. .. Well, "am sure you've heard time flies when you are having fun" in this case I had a lot of fun and I guess time also flew by without me noticing. Well, my heart was touched, especially by Gbenga's testimonies and I went back and read about sola Allyson and my faith got recharged. I learnt from Sola- GOD can use anybody no matter what you've been through if you yield to HIM. From Gbenga, prepare your Heart and be ready to go GOD will do the rest - EMEKA
The last edition was awesome. Few days after the ‎concert, I wrote a professional Exam. The result was released last week, I PASSED. I give God the glory. – ATINUKE BADEJO
This is one crazy place you want to be. God’s presence is raw, fun, joy, happiness are all mixed together. If you do not show up here, you are on your own
Pray along | tell a friend | see you then 





No comments:

Post a Comment